The weather here has been AWESOME the past few days! Cool, sunny, and generally perfect. I went to a Mother's Share Group at church, so Hayden got to go make some art and play on the playground. He had a wonderful time, it really couldn't get any better than a playground for him. I had a great time myself. Then, we came home, and because it was so nice, we ate our lunch out in the shady part of the driveway (Hayden chose that location), and called it a picnic. He LOVED that, and he got to play outside for another hour, which hasn't happened in the middle of day here. TOO HOT!
This afternoon, after his nap, Tom called and said he forgot his scrubs, so Hayden and I took a road trip to the VA to do Daddy a "favor" as Hayden called it. We decided to go up and have a snack, and Hayden got to ride on the "Escabator", which is Haydenese for an elevator. He said it was so fun! After a nice, nutritious snack of Kit Kat and Mtn. Dew, Tom told him to follow the blue line to the elevator, which was a LONG ways down the hall. Hayden takes off running as fast as he can, running on the blue line the entire way. I,of course am running after him, terrified I am going to lose him to some door and spend all night searching. But I get to the end (I must be out of shape-couldn't catch up to my two year old), and guess who is standing on the end of the blue line, waiting for the escabator... What an obedient little boy!
Now, I'm exhausted and goin' to bed!
Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Our Wonderful Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment