Tuesday, October 28, 2008

IM Retreat

This weekend was the annual Internal Medicine Retreat. Friday night we went to eat barbecue at this really out-of-the-way place (really-it's in the middle of a cornfield). Great food!
Saturday was family day at the park. Tom had a great time playing Red Rover (yes, I know, a good way for some 30 year olds to break a few bones), and flag football. Hayden had a good time just playing. They had this really cool playground, and a nice big grassy area. I got to try out my jogger for real, and I was so happy. Hayden won't even ride in the old one anymore, this one is way too "cool", as he puts it. After that, we went and had more barbecue (a great cure for my iron defenciency, ha-ha), and then watched the Hogs play football with our friends from Arkansas. We were exhausted by the end of that day!

What a fun playground!










0 comments: