Saturday, November 22, 2008

Happy Turkey Day!!!

Just wanted to tell everyone I hope you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving! We are headed home to Arkansas this week, for a whole week of (we hope) rest and relaxation. Tom and Hayden are both sick right now, so Tom can sleep, other people can play with Hayden and I can get some much needed rest myself. You must be wondering how tired I could really be, just staying home with Hayden and taking care of the house.

Totally pooped.

I must have heard "Mommy, help me, hold me, play with me, get me medicine, find my bear, my body hurts...(you get it) a million times over the past 3 days. The poor baby is finally getting over the worst of it, and I am WORN OUT!

Soooo, we are going home as a family for the first time since we moved. And one of the little perks is, we get to go to Maw-Maw's to eat Thanksgiving lunch. I am already getting hungry just thinking about it. I am not ashamed!! The best part is, as much as I hold myself back and try to eat healthy, normal portions other days, I can eat up some Thanksgiving delights and everyone can say, Ohhh, she is eating for two! Just for that one, blissful lunch. So I hope you all enjoy Thanksgiving with your family, as much as we plan to!

0 comments: