Life with two little boys is crazy at times, exhausting at times, but beautiful always! It's the most fun we've ever had! God has blessed us with good health, wonderful friends and an amazing life! Check in every now and then to read up on all our adventures, and all of the wonderful memories that are created every day!
2010 January 20- Hayden and I were working on all the words he knows how to spell. I asked him how to spell yes, no, the, on, etc. When I said "How do you spell down?", he replied "How do you spell DON'T KNOW?"
2009
February 20-Today, while we were driving home from the park, Hayden was really hungry. He kept asking me to stop at Wendy's for some french fries, but I told him he could wait until we were home. He said " Mom, stop the car, and let me out. I am so mad!!"
February 3- Today, Hayden went and picked up the last chocolate cupcake from the plate, which has been out since last Friday, and hard as a rock. He tried to take a bite and said "Ugh! It's not a cupcake, it's a crusty cake!"
January 14-Today, I was working on the computer when Hayden came in and wanted to see my "boo-boo" (a scrape on my elbow). When I showed it to him, he stuck his face up to it and I said "Thanks for kissing my boo-boo, it feels so much better." He said " I wasn't kissing it, I was smelling it!" Um, okay.
December 21- tonight, Hayden and Tom were playing on the floor, and Hayden was flipping over his legs and landing on the floor. The last time, he hit his head on Tom's shoe and said, "That was quite unpleasant, Daddy!" I still am not sure where he gets this stuff from...
November 2- Today, Hayden and I were in the grocery store, and he was saying some funny things. I said "Hayden, you are my silly, silly, man." He looked at me and said "Mama, you are my silly, silly, girl!"
October 3-I put Hayden in his Superman pajamas, and fly him around and say "It's a bird, it's a plane, it's SuperHayden!". He told me I should put on my pajamas and then I would be Supermama! HA! That one is a keeper for sure!
Sept. 30- Hayden brought Tom his floatie from the swimming pool, and asked him to blow it up. I grabbed it and started to blow it up and he said "No, you can't! You have a baby" and handed it to Tom. What a sweet boy!
Sept. 16-Tonight, Hayden was out on the back porch and I was in the living room cleaning up. He started saying "Fire! Fire!" so of course, I nearly fall out the back door trying to see what he is talking about. I said "WHERE?" He pointed to the sky and said "up there, Mama!" The clouds were pink and red from the sunset. He said "Check out that fire, Mama! " I love that little monkey!
Aug. 24-Today, after Church, I stopped by Taco Bell to get some lunch. Hayden was saying "I wanna eat", so I knew he was hungry. He ate a soft taco, nachos and grapes for lunch, and his little belly was huge. He pooched it out really far, and said "big". Then he sucked it in all the way, and said "little". He started pushing his full belly out and in saying "big.little.big.little." over and over again. He is such a funny little guy!
Aug. 23-We were eating Chinese Food tonight, and Tom brought Hayden some ice cream in a bowl (I didn't know ice cream was Chinese Food but every buffet seems to have it!). Anyway, Hayden was making a great big mess, dropping it into his lap, so Tom took the spoon to try to help him get a smaller bite. Hayden said "Hey! Give it back! I had it first!'" I remember when I was so happy because he said the word kitty. How time flies!
Aug 12- Tonight, Hayden had to take some meds for his ant bites, and it is some STINKY stuff. I can't imagine having to swallow it. Anyway, he swallowed it and said "It's nasty like my boogers!" Silly boy....
Aug. 12- Today Hayden has really bad diaper rash.... the worst he has ever had. Anyway, I have to clean his little hiney really well, and he was just crying saying "that's bad! That's not fair" He is right, it isn't fair for any little hiney to hurt so bad.
Aug. 12-( today was a record day for Haydenisms) When I told Hayden to get his bear, that it was time for nap, he said "No thank you, I just don't need to take a nap right now." It was one of those moments that you just have to squeeze them and kiss them 50 times, he was that cute!
Aug. 7- This morning, Hayden was playing on the floor, and I sat down to play with him. I noticed he needed a diaper change, and I said "Hayden, will you go get me a diaper?" which he is usually happy to do. Today, however, he looked at me very matter-of-factly and said, "I wish I could, but I just can't. I'm playing". I just sat there, a little stunned. Needless to say, I went and got the diaper.
Last week, we went to Wal-mart to get my dad some Mountain Dew (they came to visit). I told Hayden I couldn't find the Mtn. Dew. He said "You want me to help you find the Mountain Dude?" We got to the next aisle, and he said "there it is, Mama! There is the Mountain Dude!" at the top of his lungs!
This morning ( July 22nd, I am going to start dating these!), I made cinnamon rolls for Hayden. He said "I like this cinnamon roll. Thank you for cooking it for me!" All those times I have said "say thank you" have finally paid off. Yay!!
Last night Hayden cut the palm of his hand. He said "It makes me very very (vewy, vewy) sad." It was so sweet and pitiful, it almost made me cry.
While Gigi and MaMa were visiting, we were eating lasagna and french bread which was covered in different kinds of seeds (poppy, sesame, etc.). Anyway, to give you a little background first, Tom put out ant killer the other day, which are these tiny little seedlike pellets. Hayden saw them and we said "Stay away, it's ant killer". He took one look at that bread and said "There's ant killer on my bread!" He didn't want anything to do with it! Too funny!
1 comments:
Oh Hayden, so full of energy! Those are some mighty fine jumping jacks, by the way!
Post a Comment